1. Call to Order
- Meeting started at 12:12 PM
- Attendees: Cindy Chapa, Terry Arthur, Margot Gill, Kathy Goeke, Stephanie Schmid, Mindy Hubbard
2. Vacant Vice President Position
- Board moved to have Marcela Baxter fill the position of Vice President, which has been vacant since the resignation of Sarah Easter on June 11, 2018. Motion by Kathy Goeke, seconded by Margot Gill.
- Board decided At Large Place 5, previously filled by Marcela Baxter, would remain vacant for the time being.
- Board discussed possible members who might be able to assist with technology needs.
3. Bridge Membership
- Kathy Goeke presented an idea to revamp the Bridge Membership program to allow skaters to remain at the bridge level for more than one year.
- Board discussion included the need to do a cost-analysis and to have a plan in place by Spring of 2019.
- No changes to be made to membership levels or prices for 2018-2019. Will consider new ridge membership suggestions for 2019-2020.
4. Business Plan
- A 5-year business plan was requested by Ryan Raya prior to any decisions on changes to ice time costs. Club will form a 3-member committee to create the business plan.
5. Introduction Letter to Coaches
- Letter to coaches will be edited by Kathy Goeke.
6. Old and New Business
- Stephanie Schmid would like to head up the start of a new Adult Skater Committee.
- For consideration: look at adding an activity fee to be rolled into membership fee.
- A new logo design is under consideration.
- Need to determine whether a sanction is needed for the 8/11 High Performance Movement Screen.
7. Meeting Adjourned at 2:07PM
- Kathy Goeke moved to adjourn, second by Margot Gill